Game Empire Pasadena

Welcome to the Game Empire Pasadena Forums!

Dystopian Wars

We have a huge community of Hobby Miniatures enthusiasts.

Re: Dystopian Wars

Postby boomgoose » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:14 pm

I'm interested in giving this a shot too. Anyone still playing?
User avatar
boomgoose
Member
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:59 pm

Re: Dystopian Wars

Postby junior » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:26 am

Time to see if we can finally do something with this...

I will be bringing my Empire of the Blazing Sun forces to Game Empire every Tuesday night for the next few weeks. I have both land and sea forces, so I'm open to both types of games. If you've got the models and have been looking to play, then come on down!

If you don't have anything for this game and are curious about it, then I can teach the basics. But I don't have a second fleet to run demo games with.

I'll be at Game Empire at around 7pm.
"Heroes are made in America."
-- Captain America, The First Avenger
User avatar
junior
Member
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:50 pm

Re: Dystopian Wars

Postby Game Empire Chuck » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:03 pm

Joseph, I just found out that on Saturday 12/1 a group will be playing DW at about noon and they would love to have you join them.
"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play."
Captain Kirk - "Shore Leave"

Check out my gaming blog at http://theinsightfulgamer.wordpress.com
User avatar
Game Empire Chuck
The Big Cheese
The Big Cheese
 
Posts: 550
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:49 pm

Re: Dystopian Wars

Postby gforcebandit » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:05 pm

Hello Joseph my friend and i are new to Dystopian wars and will be meeting saturday 12/1 around 1pm to play we would like for you to join us and perhaps give us some pointers. Also thanks to Chuck ! for letting me know today that there was another person also interested in Dystopian Wars.
User avatar
gforcebandit
Member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:58 pm

Re: Dystopian Wars

Postby boomgoose » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:27 pm

Another request, Joseph. I have a copy of the rules and a painted FSA fleet that has never seen combat. Saturdays are tough for me, but if you're still down for Tuesdays then I'll make this weeks or next. Much thanks.
User avatar
boomgoose
Member
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:59 pm

Re: Dystopian Wars

Postby junior » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:22 am

Sorry I didn't make it in on Saturday. That's my go-to day for stuff that can't get done during the rest of the week, and I ended up somewhat busy. I also won't be there this coming Saturday.

I will, however, be there tomorrow night.
"Heroes are made in America."
-- Captain America, The First Avenger
User avatar
junior
Member
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:50 pm

Re: Dystopian Wars

Postby junior » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:15 am

boomgoose wrote:Another request, Joseph. I have a copy of the rules and a painted FSA fleet that has never seen combat. Saturdays are tough for me, but if you're still down for Tuesdays then I'll make this weeks or next. Much thanks.


Didn't see you last night. Hope we just didn't end up at the store at different times.

Do you still want to try next Tuesday?
"Heroes are made in America."
-- Captain America, The First Avenger
User avatar
junior
Member
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:50 pm

Re: Dystopian Wars

Postby boomgoose » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:09 pm

junior wrote:
boomgoose wrote:Another request, Joseph. I have a copy of the rules and a painted FSA fleet that has never seen combat. Saturdays are tough for me, but if you're still down for Tuesdays then I'll make this weeks or next. Much thanks.


Didn't see you last night. Hope we just didn't end up at the store at different times.

Do you still want to try next Tuesday?


No, didn't miss me; I just couldn't make it. This Tuesday is my target date. I'll get there about 7:00, also, with my small FSA fleet. I have dice and the rulebook, but don't have the turning template or tokens. Mind if I use yours?
User avatar
boomgoose
Member
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:59 pm

Re: Dystopian Wars

Postby junior » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:29 pm

boomgoose wrote:
junior wrote:
boomgoose wrote:Another request, Joseph. I have a copy of the rules and a painted FSA fleet that has never seen combat. Saturdays are tough for me, but if you're still down for Tuesdays then I'll make this weeks or next. Much thanks.


Didn't see you last night. Hope we just didn't end up at the store at different times.

Do you still want to try next Tuesday?


No, didn't miss me; I just couldn't make it. This Tuesday is my target date. I'll get there about 7:00, also, with my small FSA fleet. I have dice and the rulebook, but don't have the turning template or tokens. Mind if I use yours?


Sounds good. I'll see you then.
"Heroes are made in America."
-- Captain America, The First Avenger
User avatar
junior
Member
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:50 pm

Re: Dystopian Wars

Postby Thunder Badger » Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:45 pm

Reboot! Spartan Vanguard here. If there are any gamers in the area who would like to check out Dystopian Wars 2.0 I'll be happy to schedule a demo. If you have a fleet already, lets get a game going. I have a masterfully painted Russian fleet as well as a collection from the Republic of France, Ottoman Empire & Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth. Come check out this amazong game!
User avatar
Thunder Badger
Member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:33 pm

Previous

Return to Miniatures Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron