Game Empire Pasadena

Welcome to the Game Empire Pasadena Forums!

X-wing Milenium Falcon unboxed in video

We have a huge community of Hobby Miniatures enthusiasts.

X-wing Milenium Falcon unboxed in video

Postby NickB » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:15 am

Boardgame Geek has a video showing the unboxing of the Falcon at a convention, for those who haven't seen it yet, and this looks like a real sweet buy when it finally comes out. FFG has also anounced plans for a December X-wing tourney for local game shops that sounds pretty sweet, I'll play hooky on a saturday to play in it, if Chuck is able makes this thing happen.
NickB

Re: X-wing Milenium Falcon unboxed in video

Postby vceichhorn » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:45 pm

Oh, it's happening. Saturday, December 15.
I work at Game Empire. Talk to me if you want info on...

- Board games
- Role playing games
- Legend of the Five Ring
- Malifaux
vceichhorn

Postby adson3492 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:52 am

Hey,
My name is Benny. I am just about to get a rasputina crew in the mail. I am looking for a place to play and learn the game. It looks like game empire is about to start doing monday nights for Malifaux. unfortunately for me I work monday nights. I would like to get together sometime to start to learn the game. evenings are not the best for me at the moment. So maybe sometime in the morning early afternoon sometime in November? (that way I have time to paint them :D ) Let me know.
Our complete set of Braindumps.com test questions and Isilon study guides you in exact way so you will pass your real Arkansas Tech University Ozark campus exam.
adson3492

Postby junior » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:10 am

You might want to start a dedicated Malifaux thread, or see if there's one that already exists. I don't think most people are going to check an X-Wing thread for info on Malifaux.

You can also ask at the store. The staff might be able to point you in the direction of someone who can play when your schedule has an opening.
"Heroes are made in America."
-- Captain America, The First Avenger
junior

Return to Miniatures Games