Game Empire Pasadena

Welcome to the Game Empire Pasadena Forums!

Malfiaux Demos/Games

We have a huge community of Hobby Miniatures enthusiasts.

Malfiaux Demos/Games

Postby Bropps85 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:46 am

Hey Guys,

My name is Ben and I've been coming around to the shop the past couple weeks after moving across country. I love that the store has a huge variety of games being played and I am psyched to be playing Monpoc again semi regularly but I noticed there isn't a huge section of Malifaux players.

I think Malifaux is an amazing game. It's extremely tactical, narrative and possibly most importantly affordable. For the cost of a starter set or a rule book for some other mini games you could have a good sized fully functional tournament ready force. There's something in Malifaux for everyone whether you like zombies, goblins, wizards or steampunk.

Bottom line is I'd like to try to help Malifaux gain some traction. I'm a registered Henchman with wyrd and I have plenty of crews with which to run demos. I have a pretty solid understanding of the rules and I've run several demo days and tournaments. I know there is a small group gaming on Sundays who are just breaking in and maybe that would be the best day to set up a regular meeting but if anyone wants to check out the game, run a demo or just play please feel free to PM me through these boards.
Bropps85

Re: Malfiaux Demos/Games

Postby vceichhorn » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:47 pm

We are officially adding Malifaux to the calendar on Monday night starting sometime in October! Come in some evening when I am on duty and we can talk about promoting the game. I ordered a crew, and when it's in, I'm going to need some demo/practice games myself.

Neverborn, bro.

"Ours."
I work at Game Empire. Talk to me if you want info on...

- Board games
- Role playing games
- Legend of the Five Ring
- Malifaux
vceichhorn

Postby BennyLuv » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:22 am

Hey,
My name is Benny. I am just about to get a rasputina crew in the mail. I am looking for a place to play and learn the game. It looks like game empire is about to start doing monday nights for Malifaux. unfortunately for me I work monday nights. I would like to get together sometime to start to learn the game. evenings are not the best for me at the moment. So maybe sometime in the morning early afternoon sometime in November? (that way I have time to paint them :D ) Let me know.

Thanks.

PS. my schedule changes every couple of months. so I might be able to get monday nights off.
BennyLuv

Postby vceichhorn » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:16 pm

Can you email me at vceichhorn [at] gmail [dot] com? I will set you up with our local demo guy!
I work at Game Empire. Talk to me if you want info on...

- Board games
- Role playing games
- Legend of the Five Ring
- Malifaux
vceichhorn

Postby DavidBekhamm » Wed May 28, 2014 7:39 am

I'm a registered Henchman with wyrd and I have plenty of crews with which to run demos. I have a pretty solid understanding of the rules and I've run several demo days and tournaments.
DavidBekhamm

Return to Miniatures Games