Game Empire Pasadena

Welcome to the Game Empire Pasadena Forums!

an email from minicessories maker of objective markers

This is where we discuss WWII gaming using the new Flames of War 4th Edition rules.

an email from minicessories maker of objective markers

Postby glen496 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:12 pm

Glen,

Are people interested specifically in the Hammer & Sickle Soviet marker (that's sold out)? Because knowing the quantity will help me figure out how many print. Or was there another objective marker people are interested in?

Just out of curiosity, this is the Game Empire on Colorado Blvd, near CalTech? I wandered in there in January when I was visiting Pasadena on a business trip.

Sincerely,
Shawn

for minicessories.com

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 12:22 AM Glen Davis <glen496@dslextreme.com> wrote:
thanks. letting me know is all i ask. after using them at game empire pasadena, california you have at least five more customers wanting. try looking on you tube about wood etching and 3d printing i have in the past found some really helpful people when i contacted them. Thanks Again.

From: "Customer Service" <customerservice@minicessories.com>
To: "glen496 @dslextreme.com" <glen496@dslextreme.com>
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2018 5:18:34 PM
Subject: Just a update

Glen,
I've shipped your latest order. I am sorry to report I have not been able to find anyone in my area who can laser etch more objectives for the Web site. Also life has gotten in the way. If/when it happens I have more Soviet objective markers in stock, I'll let you know. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Shawn

for minicessories.com
glen496

Return to Flames of War 4th Edition