Game Empire Pasadena

Welcome to the Game Empire Pasadena Forums!

TY Oct 5th and 12th

Where we diiscuss Team Yankee, the "Cold War Gets Hot" miniatures game which is a variant of Flames of War.

TY Oct 5th and 12th

Postby BruceBoyer » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:17 pm

John brought his W Germans and I brought my MR troops. 85 points.We had a good Counterattack. Sov attack in daylight. Spearhead for the WGs extended his deployment area; two of my recon for the Red Army match and more. My 1st Co of MR troops moved into adjacent builds, prep fired at the W Germans and then moved across the parking lot and into the ground floor w 'Follow Me" of a 4 story ind. build. The Germans were above....Our efforts to drive them out were not successful; supporting fire from the BMPs had little effect as that sat there quietly... they held on the entire game...

Looking for Building rule clarify from official TY.

On the outside our BMPs shot away the Marders and some M113s while the other axis of attack saw our MR troops w arty smash the PzGren PLT; a Lpd I PLT and a Luch plt. Killed the Co cmdr.

THEN His reserves came on, and the Leopd IIs looked to be a prob; our arty bailed one and a MR team got a free aslt and captured it.!!! The others lasted one more turn as we got a bail and they ran..MR was moved up to aslt them as well. The Gepards came on, got shots into two Shilka s and a BMP. Our other BMPs and MR troops blew them away.
No W German Tornados... so my two Gophers and 4 Shilkas were pretty bored,,,, Great game; solid Sov victory.
BruceBoyer

Re: TY Oct 5th and 12th

Postby BruceBoyer » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:18 pm

TY for Thursday the 12th.
John is bring'n his W Germans I have my Sovs, and W Germans as Gary may join us, and Lance to subcommand.
BruceBoyer

Re: TY Oct 5th and 12th

Postby BruceBoyer » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:20 pm

lookn to do 85 points start 6PM.
BruceBoyer

Return to Team Yankee