Game Empire Pasadena

Welcome to the Game Empire Pasadena Forums!

Thor Preview is out

The place for discussing everything that isn't gaming.

Thor Preview is out

Postby JMo » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:43 am

Normally I'm more of a DC guy, but I make an exception for Thor. Plus his movie trailer beats the Green Lantern movie trailer by 10. :mrgreen:

Here is the link to it for those to confused by search engines :)

http://thor.marvel.com/

Enjoy!

John
JMo

Re: Thor Preview is out

Postby Gint » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:23 pm

Thanks for the link. I can be confused at times. I was never that much of a Thor comic fan and always had a hard time with Thor living in the same world with the other superheroes but the trailer looks good. I am really impressed how they interpreted those big funny hats from the comics into something that actually looks cool. Boy! Natalie Portman is getting a lot of work this year - or got a lot of work this past year since most likely primary photography is already done.

--Gint
Gint

Postby Arthur » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:21 am

Hello John!

I'm not much of DC fan, but the GL trailer to me seemed much better than Thor's... mainly the Asgardian sets and costumes/armor seemed cheesy. Thor's armor looks great but the others don't do it for me. Or maybe it's that they seemed to have changed the Donald Blake origin/alter-ego story.

Interestingly, I just started reading the Hercules Prince of Power TPB, where he's been cast out of Olympus by Zeus for similar reasons. Though it is a much more light hearted series and he's sent off into space with his full powers intact.

Arthur
Arthur

Postby Michael » Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:31 pm

The poster for Thor looks like Triple H from WWE.
Michael

Return to The Lounge