Game Empire Pasadena

Welcome to the Game Empire Pasadena Forums!

[Battle Maps] Local startup company making Maps in Orange

Check here for all the latest RPG happenings.

[Battle Maps] Local startup company making Maps in Orange

Postby Johs » Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:43 pm

Hi! Like many of you, I've been playing roleplaying games my entire life, and slowly designing my own games and products. It started as a hobby, just some maps for our in-house games, and then it started to grow.

Well we've finally launched our first professional product, a large serious of Tabletop Roleplaying maps that can be used in any fantasy genre, such as DnD or Pathfinder, or anything else. We focused on classic situations that we found ourselves in many times during campaigns, so that you can get most of your basic map needs in one place.

These maps are high quality and manually done in illustrator. We can print them in hex or grid, and we've even recently acquired a veteran cartographer to do custom landscapes and painting for our new maps.

Let me know what you all think, and we'd love your support in spreading the word. We design, illustrate, print, laminate, package and ship all of these ourselves, right here out of Orange, CA. And we'd certainly be glad to swing by Empire Games sometime and give out samples.

Here are a few images to our maps, but please check out our Kickstarter or Facebook. Your support makes everything we do possible, and we hope we can keep bringing this community great products for years to come.

Johs

Return to Role-Playing Games